Open to ALL...
catering to individuals with special needs and unique challenges
To our community:
We are open for business, with some changes to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons. Our temporary hours of operation are 8 am-5 pm, Monday thru Friday, and 8 am-12 pm on Saturday. We currently have three (3) scheduled classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Our previous fitness classes are still postponed until further notice.
***If you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and can present your vaccination card to SRC staff, a mask will not be required to use the center. If you show signs and symptoms of being ill, you will not be allowed in. All patrons must comply with the following procedures:
1. Upon entering, your temperature will be checked at the door by a staff member.
2. Wearing a mask is mandatory (Masks may be purchased for $3) unless you have been vaccinated. ***
3. You must sanitize your hands upon entry (sanitizer provided by SRC).
Gloves are optional and may be purchased for $1.
4. A new release waiver must be filled out.
5. Respect social distancing- 6 feet apart (unless permission is given).
6. You must wipe down ALL equipment after use.
7. Parents/guardians are required to supervise their children and make sure they are aware of and following all safety measures throughout the duration of the visit.
8. For groups, caregivers are required to sanitize and supervise their participants and make sure they are aware of and following all safety measures throughout the duration of the visit.
*Customer is more than welcome to clean their own equipment before use.
*If you are eating, you are required to wash and sanitize hands before participating in any activities.
*If you refuse to comply with any of the safety measures, you will be asked to leave.
Sēb’s Recreation Center is dedicated to providing a safe environment for its staff and customers. The following policies and procedures have been put in place for the safety of all:
1. The facility will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly after each customer visit and throughout the day.
2. We will respect social distancing unless permission is obtained to do otherwise.
3. Staff members will wear masks during customer visits.
4. Air purifiers will run during business hours.
Sēbian had a dream to open up a recreation center for people with disabilities, for people like himself... A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED AND NO ONE IS LEFT OUT! This is how his story began...
Sēb’s Recreation Center is grateful for all the generous donations that have allowed us to continue to help empower individuals with special needs. If you believe in what we do and would like to contribute, we accept cash, check, or money order donations sent directly to the center: 1710 S Buckley Road, Unit 9, Aurora, CO 80017.
Click on the links below to learn how your day-to-day shopping helps support SRC.
SRC receives funds when King Soopers or City Market loyalty cardholders link their cards to our organization.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases.
Simply shop at smile.amazon.com and choose SRC as your favorite charity.
ColoradoGives.org is a year-round, online giving tool featuring the missions, programs and finances of almost 3,000 Colorado nonprofits. ColoradoGives is a safe and trusted way to support Sēb’s Recreation Center.
Support Sēb's Recreation Center today by becoming a We Can Warrior. Your commitment to giving as little as $10/month for 1 year will help keep the center up and running for years to come. You can set up recurring payments through PayPal or set up your payment through the center. For more information, call 303-353-9822.
SRC is designated as a 501(c)(3) private, non-profit, tax-exempt organization established in accordance with the United States Internal Revenue code [26 U.S.C. 501 (c)].
Copyright © 2021 SRC- All Rights Reserved.
After a brief closure due to possible COVID-19 exposure, we are happy to announce the center has reopened for business. All staff members have tested negative for COVID-19. Thank you for your patience as extra precautions were taken to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.