Please send your resume and the attached application to the following address:
Sēb’s Recreation Center
1710 S. Buckley Rd. #9 Aurora, CO 80017 Phone: 303-353-9822
Email: [email protected]
We are searching for a flexible, resourceful Front Desk Receptionist to join our team at Sēb’s Recreation Center. The Front Desk Receptionist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to being the face of the organization and greeting all clients and guests at the center with a professional attitude.
To be successful as a Front Desk Receptionist, all interactions will be pleasant with a willingness to help all who walk through our door.
Mission Statement: Sēb’s Recreation Center (SRC) is dedicated to empowering individuals with special needs and unique challenges through community outreach, health and wellness, recreation, and education that promotes learning opportunities designed to strengthen and develop lives.
What We Believe:
Our Philosophy: It is important to SRC that every person, regardless of physical and cognitive ability, has a place to thrive and achieve personal goals while improving their overall health. SRC’s emphasis is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for people with physical challenges and neurodivergent abilities to work out, attend classes, participate in informational seminars, enjoy fellowship, relax, and have fun. SRC believes it is equally important to extend and provide the same services to families and care providers.
SRC feels there is a need among the disabled community and concentrates its efforts on developing a continually comprehensive center that creates a safe family environment with accessible services and activities. SRC’s goal is to become the primary recreation center for people with physical challenges and neurodiversity in the Denver Metro Area.
Permanent- Part-time availability- 4- 20 hours per week
Days- Monday-Friday 8 am- 12 pm
Salary- $13.00- 15.00 per hour based on experience.
Sēb’s Recreation Center (SRC) serves a diversified clientele of abled and disabled members. It is imperative that our new hires are a good fit for our clientele and team. SRC respectfully requests that all potential new hires volunteer* in the center 2 hours per day, three days per week (Monday-Friday) for 20 days between the hours of 8 am- 12 pm to ensure awareness and understanding of the clientele SRC serves. Following your volunteer period, you will choose a permanent schedule based on business needs. *After 90 calendar days of permanent employment at SRC, you will receive reimbursement for your volunteer hours as a sign-on bonus.
Background checks and fingerprinting are a requirement for all volunteers and employees.
- Greet and welcome clients as they come and go
- Be professional and pleasant while interacting with guests
- Take messages and pass them on to the receiver
- Receive packages, deliveries, and letters
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and ensure it is always stocked
- Maintain a filing system of all required documents
- Collect daily fees
- Give tours
- Clean as needed
- Other similar duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented
- Prior experience in customer service as a receptionist, front desk representative, or relevant position
- Must know how to use office machinery like a printer, fax machine, etc.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Good multitasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Bilingual preferred but not required